A few people asked me this week what I'm doing for the Super Bowl. Here's what I know about the Super Bowl.
1. It's not the World Cup -- I watched that.
2. Tom Brady has deflated balls or some such nonsense.
3. The Seahawks are in it again, and they annoy me because they play dirty IMHO.
4. I like the commercials.
5. I have no idea what team Tom Brady is on or who is playing the Seahawks.
6. I know that GoDaddy.com is in trouble for supporting puppy mills and had to pull their commercial. Which I'm doubting had anything to do with puppy mills, but the mass hysteria has broken.
7. I don't even know who is performing, so I'm going to guess it's not a favorite.
8. Silicon Valley doesn't seem to care. As I watched a peloton of cyclists zoom past me yesterday wearing some kind of techie camera on their backs and weird, Google-type goggles on their faces, I'm going to assume, they are unaware of the football game either. They are certainly unaware than in any other part of the country, they'd probably get their bums kicked for being so geeky. So I will not be alone.